Every day we have document exchanges between hands, desks and systems. These documents generally require a signature to make them valid. You must sign your employment letter, house rental agreement, loan agreement, random agreements with friends, to make them valid. Otherwise, they do not hold up in court. Did you know you can easily sign a document with the iPhone Notes app?
Previously, the first step was to print these documents, manually sign them, scan them, and then send them back to the senders. But nowadays, the whole process has been digitized. There is no need to go through the manual steps when your iPhone solves your problem and makes your life a little easier.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
In this article, I will tell you how to sign a document with the iPhone Notes app. It’s a lot easier than you think. You should read to the end.
READ MORE: How to scan a document with the iPhone Notes app
Sign a Document with iPhone Notes
Follow the steps below to sign a document with your iPhone Notes app.
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone.
- Open a note containing a scanned document. Tap the document.
- Select the Share button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap the + button and select Signature.
- Select a signature if you already have one saved. Alternatively, use your fingers to draw one on the screen.
- To select Fact.
- Resize signature and drag to the appropriate place.
It’s best if your signature is saved so that for later uses you don’t have to draw it every time. You just need to select and place in the appropriate place.
Have you tried this? Let us know how it went in the comments section. And if you want us to cover something else on that. We are happy to.