The official Moleskine Notes app has finally launched in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 devices in most major regions. The free app works in conjunction with the Moleskine Pen + smart pen / stylus and allows for scanning and cloud storage of physical notes as they are written or drawn.
The Windows 10 Moleskine Notes app will also sync with Google Drive, and Moleskine mobile apps and content can be pasted into programs like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Evernote. Here is the official list of the app’s features.
- Scanning and Storage: Your handwritten notes with Pen + are scanned and stored on PC. Now not only keep digital documents, but also your handwritten notes on PC.
- Backup and Restore: Back up important content of your handwriting in Moleskine Note Windows on Google Drive. Once you’ve backed up to Google Drive, you can edit your handwriting in the mobile app.
- Full screen mode: Choose full screen mode to see your notes pages at a glance. What you see on the screen is what you write on the notebook.
- Export: You can save and save the writing or drawing process as a video. You can also record notes and a voice memo while recording.
- Copy: Copy what has been transferred to the app as an image or text file and paste it into Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Evernote. This will help your work run better.
- Ideation: If you want to share your ideas with others, please choose the Ideation feature. With a PC, you can connect up to 7 Pen + at the same time and check your handwriting on the screen in real time.
- Mark & Find: Place a tag on your important notes. You can search for important notes by tags quickly and easily.
Have you been waiting for the launch of this official Moleskine app on Windows 10? Let us know in the comments below.