COOPI is looking for a drafting consultant in Syria
After 11 years of crisis, the food security situation in Syria has further deteriorated drastically with an estimated 14.2 million people in need (PiN) of some form of food and agricultural assistance. The protracted crisis in Syria has intensified needs over the past year due to a complex and deepening socio-economic crisis, the ripple effects of Covid-19 and significant losses in the food production. Today, 13.4 million people in Syria are in need of humanitarian assistance, with needs increasingly exacerbated by economic decline.
The main objective of the consultation is to develop a project proposal focusing on Cash LLH and Protection in collaboration with AICS. The proposal is the third phase of a program that AICS has already funded to COOPI through previous calls for proposals.
- Analysis of the context of the country/area of intervention and of the sector of intervention;
- Review of documents sent by the country and relevant COOPI strategic documents for drafting the project (SOPs, guidelines, best practices);
- Writing the first draft of the project proposal;
- Drafting of the final version of the project documents.
- Proven experience in drafting AICS projects ;
- Italian mother tongue ;
- Experience in analyzing and systematizing information;
- Experience/capacity in project design and writing.
- Knowledge of LHH and protection;
- Knowledge of Syria and the Syrian crisis.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date for applications, once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the vacancy will be closed once filled, thank you for your understanding.
Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is an Italian humanitarian non-governmental organization founded in Milan in 1965. For more than 50 years of long-term support and constant presence on the ground, COOPI is committed to breaking the cycle of poverty and responding to specific needs. emergencies in many sectors, including food security, humanitarian assistance, health, socio-economic services, water and sanitation, human rights, education and training, migration and sustainable energy.
How to register
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following link – https://coopi.org/en/job-position.html?id=4595&view=2